Matthew (Matt) Vorwald
- 2001-Present: Network Engineer.
Lumber Specialties, Dyersville, Iowa.
- 2000-2001: Repair Technician & Sales.
Boardroom Computer, Dyersville, Iowa.
- 1997-2000: Technology Assistant.
Western Dubuque High School, Epworth, Iowa.
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- Virtualization of computers
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Linux – all flavors
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Cisco Networking Certificate.
- Associate of Applied Science – Computer Analyst/Network Administration, Northeast Iowa Community College.
Jacob Reuter has served in a variety of accounting and technology related roles since 2000. He is currently the Vice President & Controller with East Iowa Mechanical & Construction in Epworth in addition to assisting with special projects for Web Tech of Iowa. Prior to joining East Iowa, he served as a controller for a heavy construction company, public accounting as a tax & consulting associate, and in accounting, IT & purchasing with an industrial goods wholesaler. He is a graduate of the University of Dubuque, Iowa, having earned a Master of Business Administration degree in 2006 and Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree in 2004. Mr. Reuter is presently working toward licensure as a Certified Public Accountant.
Additionally, Mr. Reuter has served as Mayor in Epworth, Iowa on two occasions along with serving as a city council member on two occasions, also in Epworth.